Paper Work

The following documents are required, by church law, for both bride and groom.

Baptismal Certificate
(issued by church of baptism) dated within six months of wedding date.

Confirmation Certificate
. (issued from church of Baptism or Confirmation)

Statement Concerning the Freedom to Marry
(as required - see Letter of Freedom tab on left hand side.)

Pre-Nuptial Enquiry (Normally to be completed by priest of the parish in which you are residing for more than 6 months.)


Copyright 2008-2023 St. Agatha's Parish - Designed and developed by Getonline